Monday, June 26, 2006

Cycling Trip

Every year the company I work for has a little retreat hosted by one of our founders. I went last year when I visited the company and was (thankfully) given a lift to the retreat. This year I'll go again, but will get there under my own steam. The plan so far is:

  • Ride my bicycle 20km to the ferry terminal
  • Catch the ferry across the strait to Vancouver Island
  • Catch a bus north to the next ferry terminal
  • Catch a ferry to Denman Island
  • Ride my bicycle 10km to the next ferry terminal
  • Catch a ferry to Hornby Island
  • Ride my bicycle 10km to the retreat

Will make a couple of rides to the first ferry terminal and back, just for practice, before I go. :)

1 comment:

none said...

Excellent idea: Practice! A friend of mine decided to ride from ACT to SYD and catch a bus back. His group ended up catching a bus to SYD halfway there :P