Thursday, August 24, 2006

Foon-da-da-da-BING!

Haven't blogged in almost a week. So where have I been? Busy, and stressed. Recent events in brief:

  • Treated a wart on my finger. Ended up with a 2nd degree burn.
  • Went kayaking. Formed a very large blister on my thumb. Broke it before I'd noticed. End result the same as just tearing some skin off.
  • Did something to my back/chest area yesterday. Got up yesterday morning ... back in pain. Went home in the afternoon to lie down ... whole ribcage in pain. Got up this morning and went for an x-ray and bloodtests. Results next week. Most likely was nothing.
  • Thesis now scheduled for completion in about 3 weeks. Will be travelling to Australia at that time. Thesis is not ready.

Right now my day is "go to work, come home, take a bath (the only relax time), work on thesis until midnight, sleep". Making weird noises seems to release stress. Hence the title. :|

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How were you trying to treat the wart? Not over the kitchen stove I hope. There's various wart paints and wart plasters (like band-aid with special chemical in it) etc at the chemist. Picking at warts only encourages it to spread