Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Upcoming Purchases

My next purchases will be: a sleeping bag, a camping mattress, and a broomstick. I have a company retreat this weekend and I was planning to fly there.

Just kidding, the bag and mattress are for the retreat. The broomstick is for my balcony, where I recently accumulated a large number of leftover nut shells from someone on floor 3 or above. I need to start keeping my balcony clean, and then I might be able to use it.

I'll be travelling by car to the retreat, not by broomstick.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wern't you planning to bike it for part of the way?

harves said...

Turns out that the part of the way I *thought* was serviced by buses wasn't. My 20km riding trip would've been 100km. Technically doable, but add wind, hills, etc and it's too large an exercise.

Anonymous said...

OR.. you can take Bus 11.. aka your two legs :) That's my mom's joke, don't hurt me :) Now *that* would be exercise that's "too large". (I didn't know exercise came in large/small sizes... just too much or too little - or just right...)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, didn't think you were witch material