Saturday, July 11, 2009

Wedding Countdown

Emily and I are now in Edmonton to do final preparations. I have to admit, the reality of "our wedding" has just hit me, and I'm getting so excited I'm feeling sick. My stomach has felt unsettled since Thursday night when we were packing all the stuff we'll need from Vancouver. Right now, my only hope is that I can stay grounded enough to help Emily this week, and to not scream "woot!" right after the vows. :)

Sometimes I imagine what it will be like to see Emily, in her dress, coming down the aisle. But I don't think I can possible describe how I feel. The best description is probably just "YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!". I think I'll want to freeze everything right in that instance and just enjoy it forever. :D

P.S. Listen really closely to the song when she walks down the aisle. It's a secret for now, so if you know it, don't tell anyone. :P If she's not running down the aisle, the song should repeat twice so you'll have time to listen to it. We think it's absolutely perfect.

No comments: