Monday, January 30, 2006

Which to Blame?

I've recently been putting on a bit of weight. Well, not so much weight, as girth. This doesn't cause me much problems, except that I have a shortage of shorts now. I even managed to blow the button off one with a decent huff.

I think I've found the source of my problem...

I think this also explains why I never put on weight before. These date back from last Easter. Or before. I'm not sure.

Update: Looks like they date from Christmas 2004. Old enough that the Crunchies aren't anymore.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the blame is on weird girls from Canada who are always on the computer. You gotta drop those, horrid little things :D

harves said...

This will teach me to not tell the guys on #epiphany anything...

uws: you're skinny ?:)
harves: i was. :P
crispin: not any more by the look of things :-)

Thanks crispin. :P ;)

Anonymous said...

Its a vertical problem - he's undertall. Runs in the tribe