Thursday, March 30, 2006

Canadian Tire

So yesterday I went looking for pushbikes and rollerblades, and so went to Canadian Tire. What is Canadian Tire? Well, imagine you took Super-Cheap Auto and doubled it in size until it was big enough to have, well, pushbikes and rollerblades. That is Canadian Tire.

Oh, and they have guns. Rifles and stuff. First time I've seen guns for sale in my life. Quickly walked past that aisle. And into the aisle for bullet-proof armour. What the ...? Oh, my mistake, it's just four aisles of ice hockey gear. Nevermind.

In the end I found the bikes and rollerblades - none quite what I wanted. But I did manage to get a set of 12 knives in a wood block for $10 (save $25) and a small ratcheting socket wrench for $20 (save $10). Bargain.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention the toy aisle around the corner from the rifles too!

none said...

So, what did you get?

harves said...

Well didn't get anything on that trip. But did buy a set of KitchenAid pots and pans on the most recent trip. $160, was $400.