Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Larger Luggage

Moving countries, you want to take as much as you can really. This isn't saying that I'll be taking a lot of clothes (not likely I need all those shorts really), but that I will have a lot of miscellaneous crap. Books (yes books), second laptop, shoes, cables, etc. So the flight I'm booked on allows me 64kg of luggage plus my carryon stuff. It seemed best then to get some larger luggage; something that I could use when travelling to conferences or when I get kicked out of Canada.

So I'm posting just to let you know that BlackWolf 80+20L duffle bags are really quite good. Expandable from 80 to 100 litres, solid-looking wheels, and opens from the middle or the top, your choice. I've been very scientific and photographed it first as "collapsed for storage in a closet", and then "packed to go to Canada with four pillows". One of the more convenient things is a very large 'pocket' accessible from the outside which just expands into the inside. Great for dirty laundry.

2 comments:

none said...

Cool. I just bought myself a box on wheels :) It does the job (it's currently in HK :P). How much for the set? and where from?

harves said...

$100 each from Custom Case. They're doing pretty well atm - packing them tonight.