Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Very Cool

I woke up this morning to find snow on the ground and snow in the air. It's snowing! Again!

I have to admit, it's fun to walk to work when you're bundled up like the Michelin Man. For a start, it won't hurt so much if you fall over (nb. this has not been tested). Your clothes are so thick you can't feel much at all.

I don't recommend playing in the snow with fabric gloves though, as it melts and then refreezes with consequences for your hands (nb. this has been tested). But blowing snow into little spirals as it falls is good fun, as is watching the snow bounce off your clothes. Snow is much more fun than rain.

Walking to work today has to be one of my coolest experiences so far. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kind of sounds like New Years Eve in Canberra. Ask for photos if you don't believe me! :)

Here is an example: http://notgartner.wordpress.com/2006/12/31/hail-storm-in-canberra/


(I'm lazy and haven't posted anything about it)