Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Missing Homeware Store

I have a favourite little homeware store called Benix. I highly recommend this store to anyone recently moving to Canada and who wants some decently-priced homewares. I would have recommended it earlier, but I could not remember the name or the location! For the record, it's at Metrotown, middle floor, next to Poster World, at the midpoint between Chapters and Superstore.

For example, I picked up this set of wood-handled barbeque tools for $10, and a rather nice set of oil and vinegar dispensers for $6 (mobile phone included for scale). In the past I've bought a tall, free-standing wooden photo stand (holds 5 8x10" photos) for $25, and many other smaller items. Some of their stuff isn't cheap, but if you stick to the sale/bargain items you cannot go wrong.

No comments: